বৃহস্পতিবার, ২০ অক্টোবর, ২০১৬

R-Mean - Letter To The King [New Song] Download

R-Mean pays tribute to Eminem & Nas with his letter release "Letter To The King."
R-Mean continues to roll out new music ahead of Monday’s release of his Nas & Em project. After hitting us with the “Made Ya Look” remix & “Underrated” recently, the buzzing LA spitter decides to pay tribute to the two legendary spitters with this open letter called “Letter To The King.”

Going in over Eminem's “Renegade” instrumental, R-Mean brings the title to life & pays homage to his two biggest influences in rap with this heavily-referenced set of bars. Hit play and let us know what you think.

Nas & Em drops this Monday, 10/17. Stay tuned.


Quotable Lyrics:I used to hold the remote in my mothers TV
As a mic and immolate you rap along to every thing
You was the reason I started emceein’ nothing is realer
Instead of homework I would study your lyrics
cause you hit us with science & physics and rhymes so descriptive the image in the mind was so vivid
I closed my eyes and I lived it

DOWNLOAD IT NOW 

0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):